Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Untitled

Things have been pretty busy lately, which is all good - but has hampered my 2012 project a bit. I definitely didn't take a pic every day this week, but let's see what I've got.

Here's what I did tonight. The Crossfit gym I joined last year is where I've met some of my closest friends and I absolutely love the workouts - they are challenging and always changing. My yoga has decreased significantly, but it is nice to have a balance between ying/yong...yoga/crossfit, stretch/strength, breathing/pushing, release/intensity. Reebok has recently endorsed Crossfit (previously a franchise operation) and are doing a big PR push all around the UK. Tonight they were under Tower Bridge (my favorite) for a workout along the Thames.


I'm not sure why we do everything different in the US. Take daylight savings time for instance. The US is springing clocks ahead this weekend - and Europe doesn't do it for another 3 weeks. Many folks here would joke and say that's just the US having to "be first" again. (Bitter...?) 
In any case, they beat us on Mother's day, as they celebrate it in March. Took this pic for you mum ♥.


The not-so-cool part of London is where I work...it's modern and a bit sterile. But I spend so much time there, here's another shot of what I see every night leaving the Wharf.


Here's my gym (TCF) crew. We tend to brunch after our Saturday morning workouts. We've got a pretty strong representation of Americans here...Americans - 4, Brits - 6!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you working out under the bridge is pretty freaking sweet. You rock!

    ReplyDelete