It was back to work today after a nice relaxing weekend. We all hate Mondays, am I right? On Sundays sometimes I dream about never having to work again - travel the world, no stress, no responsibilities, all the time in the world...maybe I'd finally learn how to play the guitar. Then reality clubs me over the head and asks me how I expect to afford that kind of life. So off to bed I go with a pout, and about two hours into my Monday at work I realize - this isn't so bad. In fact, life is pretty freakin GREAT and I have no reason to pout.
Anyways, one of my favorite parts of my Monday is my workout and hanging out with my friends from the gym. Though the goal was to get a pic of Canary Wharf at night, by the time I remembered I was in a pretty boring looking part. So instead you get to meet one of my friends - here's Danielle, post-workout.

Nice to meet you Danielle!
ReplyDeleteTuesday is my Monday and I totally know what you mean. I recently read this blog post and while it's written from a mothers perspective, I think you'll like her description of chronos vs. kairos time. It definitely applies to any part of life that kind of drags sometimes: http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/04/2011-lesson-2-dont-carpe-diem/