I told you this 2012 project would consist of days (possibly weeks) of not-so-interesting pictures...because my life isn't all that glamorous. But I'm still plugging away...
Mon-Wed
I read a list once of the funniest shop names in Britain. A few I can remember were Fishcoteque and The Cod Father (both fish n chip shops), Wok and Roe (Chinese...took me a while to get that one), and Jack the Stripper (decorators). There was a list of about 50 of them and I stumbled upon one the other day that made me laugh...now my eyes are peeled to try and find some more:
The next two pics explain why I miss American men.
Pinky ring? Nuff said.
Almost forgot to take my pic today. Walking off the tube and 5 minutes from my house, I spotted another gold shiny object on the pinky of a nice looking man. You had to go and ruin it, didn't you. This one was moving a bit too fast to get a good shot; he probably had to get to Zumba class.



No comments:
Post a Comment